Saturday, March 04, 2006

If I were a cuppa Joe...

Well dear ones, I'm sorry I've not at the blogstone lately. I did work on a piece this week but haven't been able get up enough zest to care about finishing it. I'm "hormonally" wacky

1.I'm either deep into peri-menopause which can last years (this one has my vote),

2.Have a horrible disease yet undiagnosed (oh I do hope not though it puts into perspective any discomfort of option 1)

3.my 30 something GP IS right "it's the change of geography you're way too young"(young is good.)

Regardless of what "it" is, Just staying on top what's happening this cycle, hot cheeks, crawling out of own skin, and migraines is a full time job.

Whatever "extra" energy I've got right now is going into enjoying a little quite time before our houseguest returns. (Andrew over from London, about 3 weeks total.)

I've managed to goof up on the leaf lace shawl I'm knitting enough times to think I need my head examined. Who tries lace knitting 9 mos after learning to knit? Who has "hormonal issues" including fuzzy brain and thinks lace work involving hundreds of stitches is a brilliant idea? That said it's a tad addictive and I am really enjoying it when I'm not hating it. By the final row there will be 400 plus stitches on the needle. (Note to self, buy/make more stitch markers.)

Will try to write a proper post soon (as if I know what that is?) Took the test I saw on another person's blog re; what kinda cuppa I would be if I were a cuppa, and it's no surprise to anyone surely I didn't come in as a plain cup of black coffee...that said I hate cappuccino's so perhaps that is revealing lots...(Give me a mocha anyday.)...ps...Lisa, sorry I said no to your IM a few weeks ago, after I hit no, it occurred to me who you were, I didn't recognize your aim screen name....my bad.




You Are a Cappuccino



You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.

However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.

You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.

You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

6 comments:

Susan a.k.a Lucy said...

I don't know about you, but I don't feel the quiz was the best reflection of my inner psyche as say those who have actually studied psychobabble would have determined found if "they" had quizzed me, THEN we'd really know all about what makes us tick (I'm an INFP what's your "score"? eek) , but I definately got my $'s worth don'tcha think? Till then we have to wait for a finer, better java test, one that will go further, one that will tell us if we are half caf, or skim latte's, one shot of hazelnut or two? extra whip? sprinkles? I'm definately sprinkles but only the red one's at Starbucks and only on their hot cocoa ok? ttfn, your fellow cappucino.

Anonymous said...

I'm an iced coffee! Who knew?
a.k.a. dlg

Anonymous said...

I did your silly test and I'm a plain ol cup of joe... do you think this is true? I don't know, wierd.

Susan a.k.a Lucy said...

I dunno dlg, Iced coffee, I kinda see it lol...there there misty, don't be sad, it IS just a silly test...no way you are a plain ol cuppa joe, you are much more cappucino than I, really!!!

a son's mom said...

I'm plain too.
Figures.

Anonymous said...

I'd give anything to be just a plain ole cup of joe!
Maybe I wouldn't be such a stress case!