Monday, July 02, 2007

Indulge the Grandma!



<---I have a weakness for stern baby photographs.



Perhaps because they are rare?
Sam and his Mama.


This boy already knows his way to Grandmama's heart -->



As always, Apologies for the long time since I last posted. I totally enjoyed having the grandbaby in the house. As soon as they left for the airport I had to do a sweep of the house and put away all the baby gear so my heart wouldn't be torn out seeing it without my dear boy in it. I am most thankful to God for the blessing of having time with them. Will try to write "Soonish"...

3 comments:

BeachNerd said...

What a beautiful beautiful boy!
He has your eyes.
Aint it great being a Grandma? Its my favorite name yet.

BeachNerd said...

Aint it great being a Grandma?
He is a BEAUTIFUL boy! He has your eyes, too. Good to see you too, by the way, ol' friend!
I love this Grandma stuff, its my favorite job yet.

mrsdkmiller said...

You look so happy! What a handsome young lad he is.