Friday, October 27, 2006

A nicer picture...


Here is a nicer picture of the "Bump" from the outside. His mother is ok too! I miss her very much as you can be sure but getting pics from her do help. I know I should have other things to say but they are my favorite news of late.

That said, I did paint the wall behind our bed this past week and all I have to say about that is that if I did it every day I'd be in shape. I am shocked how sore the muscles (or the place the muscles used to be) got climbing up and down the ladder to do the trim and cutting in bits. The ceiling is 9 feet so I had to risk life and limb trying to reach it standing on the last lawful rung (second from top) on our ladder. The trim work took 4 hours, the actual wall painting with roller only 30 mins a coat..whew...hope I like brown for a long long time as I don't want to do that again.

It's starting to be crisp and fall like here, in the 30's at night and perhaps 70 on a good day in the day time, 60's more often. I have always loved this time of year. That's all for now, sorry I have no deep thoughts at the mo. We've just finished a few busy weeks here and both hubby and I are hoping for a wee lull. We're looking forward to our daughter in law "Sunny" visiting over the December holiday...that and hint hint to the rest of our offspring, the EXTRA hour of sleep we get this weekend! Oh how I prefer the fall back clocks...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, that is a very pretty picture. I just love pregnant pictures as well as baby ones... which I think you be posting in another few months.

BeachNerd said...

Hey Susan!
Its me, your "wayback" friend. (new blog: this one is for relatives, ect to see my pics)
I miss your posts. How is the wee one?