Friday, February 10, 2006

Update on Seonag

Dear Friends, I haven't been able to update you all on Seonag yet for various reasons. She did come through her surgury but it was far more of an ordeal than expected. mrs dkmiller, if you still have my e-addy would you write me so I have your most current address and I shall send you an offline update. use sbnyeuk addy I had in the uk please as my msn is down. Thanks. Will write otherwise soon. At the mo I'm off to take hubby to a minor emergency center.

3 comments:

girlfriday said...

Uh, "minor emergency center?" Everything okay?

Susan a.k.a Lucy said...

(-: It's literally called "minor emergency center"...I thought it a funny title too..."ok" enough, in the "ignorance is bliss sense" i.e we didn't end up going. Dear Hub decided he was improved enough to wait it out a bit longer. He is improved if not "all better"...thanks for asking.

Anonymous said...

I'm really sorry dear that I forgot your birthday - you can understand why. Hope you had a lovely day - can't believe you're 44 - doesn't seem that long since your 40th! Seonag x