Friday, January 06, 2006

Improved Outlook....











Well, not THIS improved, but measurably so.
Whilst I was Googling for an image showing improvement, I found this picture, and the website to go with it.

It is for a 4000 square foot rental property in British Anquilla. It is of course beyond my means to rent, even in the low season, even if I knew where it was and how long it would take to fly there...my belief in the joy of armchair travel is slightly taxed with this one, but I console myself with the secure knowledge that

1. Heaven is better.

2. The God who created this scene has mercifully provided for my soul to be, at glorification more blissful than this spot looks, metaphorically speaking.

3. I just know that even if we traveled to this spot, it would have some type of impending typhoon, nasty insects, noisy neighbours or we'd ruin it (i.e wherever you go there you are?) That said, it could be Brilliant and enjoying such a spot, and graciously saying goodbye to such a spot (The Lord giveth; The Lord taketh away blessed be the name of the Lord!) would be an exercise in being able to abound.

For the Armchair traveler:
BlissVilla Be sure to visit the virtual tour and click on the master bedroom and bathroom pictures. (you click on the room layout if I recall correctly.)

Anyway, this is a long way to say, thanks for the notes and prayers. Lucy is recovered.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you posting again :)

Yes, that looks like a lovely spot, a change from the snow and/or overall winter grey/brown here these days.

a son's mom said...

LOVELY picture.
God created artists for a reason...

One day you'll have to show me how to post pics.

Glad you're up again, my friend. :)

a son's mom said...

Lucy!
(I always hear Ricky Ricardo in my head when I see that...)
Now my daughter wishes to go to that villa.
Me too. :)